A fabulous picture of your listing may be all it takes to reach a large pool of potential buyers. Thanks to one of the newest social media sites, Pinterest, you have the power to create a webpage or board upon which you can post or pin high-quality photos of all your current listings.
That’s only the first step in successfully marketing your business using Pinterest boards. Here are some other tips that will help you increase the value of Pinterest as a marketing tool.
1) Even though it will be your listing’s photograph that captures attention at first, each of your posted photos should be accompanied by concise but engaging captions that tell viewers something interesting or unique about the property.
2) Only use photos that are crisp, clear, and show your property in its best light. If the exterior of the house is ho-hum, but the interior is spectacular, post photos of the interior spaces that are heavy in the wow effect.
3) Always create links from your Pinterest boards to your company’s website or blog, so buyers can easily find more information on the listings they see pinned on your boards.
4) Follow other pinners who are interested in buying and selling homes, interior design, gardening, floral arranging, crafting or cooking for example. You want your Pinterest visitors to find value on your boards so that they’ll keep coming back.
5) Post a photo of one of your listings that has an unusual feature (like a greenhouse), and start a dialogue by asking how many pinners would like to own a greenhouse and why.
6) Use hashtags (like #Vegas #Antique #Saltbox), just like you do on Twitter, to direct visitors to your specific properties.
7) Visit other boards and leave positive comments or repin some of their pictures on your boards for more exposure.
Copyright 2012. As licensed to eREALTY. All rights reserved